Monday, March 26, 2007

Grad Reunion

I just was watching some upcoming movie trailers (something that I do now that I'm a father and can't actually get out of the house).

Reminded me of many days with Dan Nielsen who could've been champ. I haven't lost hope for that dream...I hope he hasn't either. Please note that you need Quicktime to view the trailer.


http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/airguitarnation/trailer/

I've been looking into reserving some room on a public event which may suit our 20th Reunion function. It's for a OLD SCHOOL PARTY CRUISE. I have a connection there and could possibly get a whole deck reserved. Leave your comments or email Dan or me.

2 DJ's, 2 Dance Floors & 3 Levels on Saturday, September 22nd.
Sailing: 9:30pm –12:30am (boarding @ -8:30pm)
Price $25.00 + gst =$26.50

http://www.boatcruises.com/online_booking/index.html?id=54

1 comment:

Dan Nielsen said...

Thanks for the link Vic. However, it is like showing Hemingway a link to a really good book. Would love to chat but have to start practicing for the sequel...